Sunday, March 16, 2014

Jaka Tarub The Animation

oh...it's been a long time i didn't post any on my blog hiks. don't be sad, i'm gonna be right here till....dunno lalaallaa

back to the topic. last month, i got a task in my college which is forced me to do something new. and it's called....animation. ohh....as you also have to know, this animation should be implemented into a video. congratulation :) of course inkscape and adobe flash were the best solution, in that time, besides the other software helped us too. us? eh, actually i did it with the other two HAHAHAHAHA say goodbye when this must be done with the only my own. if you terribly curious about the animation, check this video out!


hey! hey! hey! you know.....this animation was made only in one week!!! fabulous :B
I do love my team 

No comments:

Post a Comment